It is the company policy to accept payment in advance for the training workshops. However in special cases company allows deferment of payment with approval of the Director of the company.
We follow the below stated procedure for effective complaints and disputes handling:
1. Payments can be made via Credit Card/Debit Card/NEFT /Payment Gateway/Cash/Cheque.
2. If making a payment via installments, an additional charge of INR2,000 is added to the final Course fees.
3. To make a payment via two installments, a PDC (Post Dated Cheque) for the 2nd Installment - dated the 25th of the immediate following month MUST be submitted within 7 calendar days from the date of Registration or before the date of the 1st class - whichever is earlier.
4. In case the cheque bounces, the learner must clear the amount via cash and/or Credit Card/Debit Card only. A penalty of INR 100 per day will charged additionally.
5. If the 2nd installment payment is being made by any other method other than Cheque, the same must be communicated to the Institute, by the learner, via an email to email@example.com
6. Failure to clear the 2nd installment payment, will result in cancellation of the Registration and the lerner will not be allowed to attend any further classes or issue of certificate.